Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Camping

Hello world, I just wanted to talk about one of my favorite things to do. I like to go camping when ever I can. I like how the trees look in the early morning when the mist is still in the air and there is a green hue in the distance. I like walking through the woods and listening to the wind blow the tree tops from side to side. It is nice to sit around a warm fire after a long day and sleeping with nothing but the feint sounds of midnight birds singing thier songs. It is always fun to live in the woods for a week or so but now days people think sitting in an RV in a campground is what camping really is. People think that staying in a mobile home is roughin it now and the people that think sleeping in a tent ten feet from your house is camping. People need to learn what real camping is, going out in the middle of the woods with a tent, a swiss army knife, and some cooking materials thats all you need besides clothes and a sleeping bag and other stuff like that. Here are two links to different camping websites so people can study up on the subject ok.

www.treadlightly.org www.camping-tips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment