Thursday, October 22, 2009

Favorite holiday

My favorite holiday so far was when I went on a trip to Arizona for christmas. I usually don't like christmas but this on was different because I spent it in the desert were it was nice and warm. I really hate cold weather so it was a good change for me because it was dry and everything was perfect but we left before the monsoon season started. I have a fear of spiders and when the monsoon season comes it starts to rain alot and all the tarantulas get flooded out of their burrows and start walking around the ground everywhere. Sad thing is though is that was my only happy trip to Arizona all the rest were to see people that were in the hospital and slowly withering away. Thats about all I have to say about that so farwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment